Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Couple Random Things...

I think I have an art for procrastinating. Maybe it's something that we all have. Then again, I should not be procrastinating. I have a long review of the Lucifer grahpic novel series to write, I need to go comic book shopping and manga shopping for the Triumvrate. Hell, I should toss a couple nostalgic video games in there. But alas! I am here. Waiting for a response to an email I sent out about maybe meeting with an artist who seems promising.

I should be doing so many other things...

The tangent for today is Grey Region Comics in Toronto, Ontario. (www.greyregion.com) I love them! I went into the shop yesterday for the first time trying to build a relationship with one shop so I don't have to walk all over downtown Toronto in order to make my writers happy. Or me for that matter. I found Grey Region. The owner is incredibly friendly and helpful regardless of the fact that he was babysitting his two children. Great selection, incredibly helpful.

My insomnia is also back and I need to stop procrastinating.

I had a dream last night that The Strange One asked me to learn how to run an SLA Industries game. Well, it wasn't a full dream and it was more like an interruption at 10 am this morning when I napped. I wonder how rue it is, I will have to ask him.

Oh, and it is he that I blame for keeping me up. He made my mind all blurry and I wrote a vast array of one track mindedness down. That looks to me like a bunch of insanity, until I realized I completely failed to dot any i's and cross any t's. Once that was done it all made sense.

Okay, on with the day. I swear.

Things I have to do.

- Grey Matter Comics.
- Write "Tales of an Expat Version 2." for Thinking Fluidly.
- Review the Lucifer graphic novel series after reading the last volume.
- Advertise for the Triumverate.

I should probably speak to the Gray Goddess as well. And take a new picture. She needs one.

I feel like I'm forgetting something.

No comments:

Post a Comment