Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And on the Seventh Day...

I have done it. I think it was something I should've done long ago, but at some points I forget what was then and how it might wind up being what is now. And yes, that is a dizzy line of thought.

Welcome to my corner of the internet. And the fact of it being my corner is a debatable subject as I could be seen to have many corners. I might need a real estate license in the future. Enough with the circles and on with the show.

I am Nunabutt. You can find me in little alcoves under the stairs. Or writing with impassioned haste on any form of mass transit. Maybe even your couch if you're not careful. And yes, I tend to write first rather than type. There is something about the way that my handwriting looks scrawled out on white chunks of paper. Or that the ink stains on my fingers tend to accentuate the length of my hands.

I'm not too sure. I am sure that I learned the answer isn't always 42. I've been proven correct on this. Once. And only once, but that's another tale for another day that'll prolly never happen. Or maybe it will... but not in this post.

I'm not going to tell you what to expect as I don't know what to expect even for myself. Some days you might get snippets of fiction, a rant on the excess of deja vu or even my strange thoughts on the stumblings of Justice Roberts during the inauguration. In the end, this is my blog and it may just be wonky.

Welcome to the world of Nunabutt; comic reviewer, anime critic, gaming fairy, and well... any other tagline I add to myself on any given day. Warning to the cautious though, be wary of what you may find here. It might not make sense all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment